Engineering to Develop Nepal
Engineering to Develop Nepal is a thematic event, based on how an Engineer’s innovation
contributes to development of Nepal. Nepal is a developing country with rich geographic
diversity- Himalaya region; Hilly region and Terai region and the basis for developed Nepal
are the people living in these diversified regions. They have many hopes, expectations and
needs for new Nepal which will have unique solutions to their day to day problems. Being an
engineer one has to bring innovative ideas looking at the nature of problem and finding
sustainable, eco friendly, efficient brilliant solutions resulting in upgraded lifestyle of
Nepalese and to bring positive impact on Nepalese society leading Nepal to a Global
International Example. With this event, we hope to bring brilliant ideas and innovations of
participants for a better development and lifestyle of Nepal and all Nepalese.
- A team may consist of a maximum of 8 members for civil modeling and 4 members for other models.
- Students from anywhere can participate in the competition. Also, students from different colleges can make up a team.
- Winning team will be awarded with cash prize of NRs. 15,000 and the runner up will be awarded with cash prize of NRs. 8,000
- The winning team will be awarded with a trophy as well as medals for all team members; the runner up will also receive medals for all the members.
- All the participants will be awarded with a certificate of participation.
- Team (8 members at max) must register their team names for “Engineering To Develop Nepal” with entry fee NRs. 2,500 (includes lunch set).
- Every team member must provide 2 passport size photos along with their registration forms.