The software related projects on theme Agriculture, Health or Tourism are included in software competition. This competition helps to enhance skills of participants. It provides effective learning approach for students. It is competition based learning which provides problem solving skills and helps students gain a greater and deeper understanding of scientific and mathematical principles in an applied manner. The competitive elements of the competition based learning activities will provide an important additional dimension to innovative learning. This competition will engage and motivate students and will drive innovation. This software competition of Hex-2018 is a platform to showcase the application of brilliant ideas of Nepalese students in software development.
On Hex-2017, Leapfrog Technology sponsored and distributed cash prizes to the winner.
- A team may consist of a maximum of 4 members.
- Students from engineering and IT backgrounds can only participate in the competition.
- Students from different colleges can make up a team.
- Winning team will be awarded with cash prize of NRs. 8,000 and the runner up will be awarded with cash prize of NRs. 5,000.
- The winning team will be awarded with a trophy as well as medals for all team members; the runner up will also receive medals for all the members.
- All the participants will be awarded with a certificate of participation.
- Team must register their team names for “SOFTWARE COMPETITION” with entry fee NRs. 1,000 (includes lunch set).
- Every team member must provide 2 passport size photos along with their registration forms.