Hackathon will be an opportunity for participants to enhance their programming
ability and learn new and modern technology. The participants will be able to pitch in
their ideas and learn about feasibility of their project, and get mentoring in the areas,
they lack ideas and skills.
- A team may consist of a maximum of 4 members.
- Only Engineering & IT students can participate in the competition.
- Also, students from different colleges can make up a team.
- Winning Team will be awarded with the medals along with cash prize NRs. 6,000
and the runner up will be awarded with cash prize NRs. 4,000.
- The winning and runner up teams will be awarded with medals individually.
- All the participants will be awarded with a certificate of participation.
- Team must register their team names for “Hackathon” with entry fee NRs. 1,000
(includes lunch set).
- Every team members must provide 1 passport size photos with the registration